CALLING ALL ALASKA REAL ESTATE LICENSEES (or those ready to become one)
Help us solve a unique problem, we simply have a very successful business model and we need help to keep growing. PacRim Properties LLC is a full service brokerage that prides itself on innovation. We need your talent to grow with us no matter where your interests are in real estate.
- Want to start a career in property management and learn what it takes to manage rental investments? We need you!
- Interested in the steady pace and long term relationships with HOA management? We need you!
- Want to become more independent in your sales practice? We need you!
- Don't want your face on a bus bench or spend all day prospecting referrals and building portfolios? Come help us with our internal referrals!
- Just starting out and not sure? We have the training and room for you to grow!
- Top notch customer service. Seriously, a must.
- Motivation to build a successful real estate career
- Have a current Alaska Real Estate License, or able to obtain one
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to use and leverage new and available technologies
- Reliable transportation, clean driving record, and valid drivers license
- Self motivated to work successfully on a commission basis
Recruiting for the following roles:
- HOA/Association Managers
Work with HOA board members to coordinate meetings, schedule maintenance work, resolve homeowner issues, create budgets, and serve as a professional resource.
- Property Rental Managers
Work with clients to manage their residential or commercial investments. Schedule vendors, inspect properties, resolve tenant issues, provide financial statements, and serve as a professional resource.
- Sales Licensees
Help clients find real estate to invest in, or assist them in selling. Work with our rental and association managers to service existing client referrals and for your own referrals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $3,600.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Self-determined schedule
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anchorage, AK 99503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Computer skills: 3 years (Required)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location